Tuesday, February 19, 2013

10 BIG Updates!

Since I last updated TONS has happened. We are so very very blessed. Praise God from whom all blessings flow- so here it goes..... 

1. I am now 26 (ouch it hurts..... even just to type it... I still feel 21!)

2. Reagan is now 2 :-) Yay for parenting a toddler and all its beautiful challenges.

3. Joe has taken command of his second Company here at Ft. Bliss 
4. We announced the arrival of Baby #2 
5. We found out  Baby #2 was a BOY 
6. My Beautiful Sister moved to NYC 
(Where she routinely runs into famous people Casey, The Jonas Brothers, & Devin)

7. We celebrated Christmas with my parents for the last time before we PCS from El Paso 
8. We welcomed a very eager to arrive Dawson into the world at 37.5 weeks due to early Pre-E Symptoms
(Blog about his delivery coming soon) 
 
 
9. Although he is thriving and growing well, Dawson was diagnosed last week (@6wks) with severe Reflux 
(this also needs its own blog post)

10. Joe & I just celebrated our 5th Valentines together (3 years of marriage, 2 kids, and tons of love!)


 


2 comments:

  1. Yay Congratulations Bailey! You have such a beautiful family :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also I want to hear your birth story!

    ReplyDelete